30. Always listen and ruminate, but never make important decisions based off of advice from someone who isn’t going to have to face the consequences.
1. Accept that you can’t please everybody, and then decide which select few opinions and feelings you value enough to try and satisfy.
2. Recognize that the grass always seems greener on the other side. Perhaps the grass you’re standing on just needs a little watering — it’s not necessarily where you’re at, so much as what you do there.
3. Don’t spend too much time on Instagram trying to decide if Hudson or Amaro is the more aesthetically pleasing effect on your picture.
4. Enjoy your journeys. Many times, the trip there is more gratifying than the arrival.
5. Make certain that you have some real friends who will tell you if you’re screwing up, regardless of whether you want to hear or not. “Yes men” will have you believing your sh-t don’t stink, but rest assured — it does.
6. Don’t allow your mood to be directly linked to your…
View original post 583 more words