So I’ll be turning 20 on Sunday, and there are a couple of things I wish to have/do/accomplish before I turn 21. There are some that are quite impossible here, but who knows? Impossible is just a word, anyway.
20 THINGS I WISH FOR MY 20th:
1. World Peace.
2. Finish a novel.
3. Complete all Paulo Coelho’s books.
4. Write a script/segment for a movie/television show.
5. Compose songs again.
6. Throw my Student’s License and apply for Non-pro already!!!!!!
7. Run for a cause.
8. Have a shopping spree at F21, Zara, Mango and more. YEHEYYY
9. Have CoCo (My laptop) fixed. 😦 Or be rich enough to buy a new one. :))))
10. Buy a 1TB Hard drive.
11. Donate blood (even though I am scared of blood).
12. Eat Pizza, Pasta, French Macaroons, Red velvet cake, cupcakes from Mom and Tina’s and NEVER GET FAT!!!! :))
13. Play tennis with Novak Djokovic.
14. Finish reading not less than 20 books.
15. Own a classic Polaroid camera.
16. Buy lotsa bookmark-post-its, colorful pens, stationary and a new journal.
17. Buy new iPhone Cases.
18. BUY A VERY CUTE LUNCHBOX. HIHI
19. Watch “A Walk To Remember” with my bebe and other romantic movies.
20. Spend time with my Lorenzo and wish the day will never end. 🙂
Yes, I know, most of them are too ambitious. So what? Reality only stops when you stops dreaming! Above all, I surrender to the Lord.
YEHEY! Happy August! Please be good to all of us!